Can you even believe that August is already here?
Well, that means one thing - change is in the air. Kids are going back to school, our fall calendars are starting to get booked, and that big push to close out Q3 on a positive note. August looks to be another slow month on the events front for health(care) in terms of the number of happenings around town, yet there are some gems we wanted to get on your radar. So think of August as one last month to ease into getting "ENGAGED" in your health(care) community.
Here is a list of the happenings this month that you need to plan for...
- Aug 4th: K2C2: KIDS KIELING COLORECTAL CANCER - EVENT TYPE: [Free]
- Aug 8th: THE GROWING INFLUENCE OF POPULATION HEALTH BY HEALTH TECH AUSTIN - EVENT TYPE: MUST RSVP [PAID]
- Aug 16th: INTERDEPENDENCE OF PUBLIC, PRIVATE AND FEDERAL HEALTHCARE DELIVERY BY ACHP - EVENT TYPE: MUST RSVP [PAID]
- Aug 24th: CENTRAL TEXAS ACHE CHAPTER & SOUTH TEXAS HFMA CHAPTER SUMMER INSTITUTE 2018 - EVENT TYPE: MUST RSVP [PAID]
- Aug 30th: WHAT ANGELS LOOK FOR: INVESTING IN HEALTH CARE ENTREPRENEURSHIP BY DELL MED - EVENT TYPE: MUST RSVP [FREE]
Do you have an upcoming event or conference? Please let us know - SUBMIT HERE
Don't forget to follow @ATXdotHealth on Twitter for weekly updates and new events that pop up on our radar. Also be sure to invite your friends, coworkers, or digital health peers to join the ATX.Health community as well.