Hi, ATX.Health Community -
We are back with your July installment of "ATX.Health Events" our monthly blog series where we help you avoid the endless searching or last-minute planning to make sure you know about the happenings in town that truly matter for your personal and professional development.
The summer lull is certainly in full effect. Yet July is the perfect chance to prioritize getting engaged with your network. Ask someone you don't know or want to keep in contact with more often out to coffee or lunch and take advantage of this time of year because the busy season will be here before we know it. This month would also a great opportunity to focus on getting civically engaged by becoming a registrar and making sure your coworkers and friends are all able to have their voice heard at the ballot box.
Here is a list of the happenings this month you need to plan for...
- July 10: TECHVOTES VOLUNTEER DEPUTY REGISTRAR TRAINING by The ATA - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [Free]
- July 12: THE PERSONALIZED MEDICINE CONFERENCE by Health Tech Austin - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [PAID]
- July 12: CENTRAL TX ACHE I-35 NEIGHBORHOOD NETWORKING by ACHE - EVENT TYPE: MUST RSVP [Free]
- July 18: COMMUNITY HEALTH CHAMPIONS LUNCH N' LEARN: EQUITY AND DATA by Central Health - EVENT TYPE: Private
- July 26: FDA REGULATION OF DIGITAL HEALTH by Texas Health CoLab's Monthly Learning Series - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [Free]
Do you have an upcoming event or conference? Please let us know - SUBMIT HERE
Don't forget to follow @ATXdotHealth on Twitter for weekly updates and new events that pop up on our radar. Also be sure to invite your friends, coworkers, or digital health peers to join the ATX.Health community as well.