Hi, ATX.Health Community -
The team here at ATX.Health, we are big planners. If it isn't on our calendars a week ahead of time - it probably isn't happening. This is in part the reason why we started this community so that we can help drive meaningful engagement in the Austin/Central Texas area for events that professionals in our space need to know about.
In this first ever installment of "ATX.Health Events" our blog monthly series we are going to help you avoid the endless searching or last-minute planning when an event does get on your radar - instead we are going to provide you the events which truly matter. We want everyone to plan for an awesome month and not miss any registration deadlines or accidentally double-book yourself. If we can help alleviate any potential stress to get you more engaged - we did our job.
Here is a list of the happenings this month you need to plan for...
- June 1 -3: ATX Hack For Change 2018 by St. Edward's University - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [Free]
- June 5: Successfully Leading Change In Healthcare Organizations by ACHE Central Texas - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [Paid]
- June 6: How AI is Changing Health Care by Health Tech Austin - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [Paid]
- June 7-8: Healthcare Transformation Summit: Partnering for Success - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [Paid]
- June 16: Community Health Fair Featuring Traditional Healing Practices by Dell Med's Center for Place-Based Initiatives - EVENT TYPE: Open to Community [Free]
- June 18: Community Conversation: The Future of the Rosewood-Zaragosa Center by Central Health - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [Free]
- June 19 - 22: 2018 Health Communication Leadership Institute by Center for Health Communications and Dell Med - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [Paid]
- June 28: Texas Health CoLab's Learning Series - Reimbursement Considerations by Dell Med - EVENT TYPE: Must RSVP [Free]
Do you have an upcoming event or conference? Please let us know - SUBMIT HERE
Don't forget to follow @ATXdotHealth on Twitter for weekly updates and new events that pop up on our radar. Also be sure to invite your friends, coworkers, or digital health peers to join the ATX.Health community as well.