This year was ATX.health's first official SXSW and we couldn't have imagined a better start. Thanks to everyone who joined us this year for SXSW, connected with us online, contributed to our health events listing and used our daily "Best Of" SXSW Health guides. We hope you found our content valuable and that you will continue to leverage us as your community resource throughout the year.
What will ATX.Health be moving forward?
We have big plans for ATX.health in the year to come. Our goal is to use this platform to foster a community of collaboration in Austin for those passionate about innovation in health and wellness by serving as the central resource for news, events, and coordination of all things health in Austin. Keep your eye on the health event's page, follow @ATXdotHealth on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn and be sure to join the community to be kept up to date on all the latest ATX.health happenings.
Here are a few of our favorite SXSW Health recaps, blogs, and podcasts from the ATX.health community:
More SXSW 2018 Reading (& Listening)
- Don't miss this Touchpoint podcast with Reed Smith interviewing SXSW Interactive Director Hugh Forrest and healthcare visionaries Dr. Bryan Vartabedian, Greg Matthews, Zac Jiwa & Joe Doyle: Listen Here
- Our friends at .Health put together a great SXSW 2018 Health recap here
- Doctor V's blog "Default Options in Health" inspired by SXSW 2018 Health Panel Discussion.
Before We Go, You should know...
- You can relive all the exciting SXSW 2018 Keynotes, Featured Sessions, screenings, showcases, and more on the SXSW YouTube Channel.
- Dates for SXSW 2019 have already been announced (March 8-17, 2019). Catch the 2019 SXSW limited presale before it ends this Saturday, March 24 at 11:59pm PT. Lock in the lowest 2019 registration rate and gain early access to SXSW Hotel blocks before registration opens in the summer of 2018. You will be notified in July with instructions on how to log into your account and access hotel reservations.
- We have already begun our planning for SXSW 2019 and will be doing some pretty cool things. Be sure to follow us by subscribing here and following us on social media for early access and special offers.
- And finally, if you would like to be considered as a contributor to ATX.health, please apply here.