Join Dell Medical School for an interactive open house featuring a dynamic panel discussion followed by networking in our research lounge and tours of the newly opened CBRS Microscopy Core-Nikon Center of Excellence and the Biomedical Imaging Center.
Chris Webb, Ph.D., chief research officer and associate dean for research and research operations at Dell Medical School, will moderate the panel.
EVENT TYPE: NO RSVP - FREE
8-9:45 a.m. | Panel Discussion
- Molly Bray, Ph.D., chair of the Department of Nutritional Sciences, College of Natural Sciences
- Catherine Cubbin, Ph.D., associate dean for research, School of Social Work
- Michael Mackert, Ph.D., director of the Center for Health Communication, Stan Richards School of Advertising & Public Relations
- Robert Messing, M.D., director of the Waggoner Center for Alcohol and Addiction Research
- Thomas Yankeelov, Ph.D., director of imaging research, LIVESTRONG Cancer Institutes
10-12 p.m. | Featured Opportunities
- Biomedical Research Core Facilities
- Dell Med Research Support
- Health Communication
- Health Informatics and Data Science
- Health Product Innovation and Commercialization
- Pediatric Research
- Population Health
- Value and Design
10-12 p.m. | Tours
Guided tours of the CBRS Microscopy Core-Nikon Imaging Center and Biomedical Imaging Center will repeat every 30 minutes with the first tour beginning at 10 a.m. Due to space limitations, a maximum of 15 people will be able to attend each tour at a time and will be on a first come, first served basis.